2012: The Countdowns Begin

on Saturday, December 15, 2012
2012 has been a bumper year for literature and though I didn't get to read as many books as I had hoped, and missed out on a few in particular that I suspect I would have liked, I still got through almost 120 which gives me a decent pool from which to draw my end of year lists.

To counter my ever-growing penchant for procrastination, I'm setting out a timeline for the rest of the year. I'm spacing them out as much as possibly to allow me to get through the last few books before finalising my top ten. So, assuming I can actually stick to a deadline (first time for everything), this is how it will go:

Sunday 16 December: The Shelf of Shame

Wednesday 19 December: The New Year's Aspirations Report Card

Sunday 23 December: Secondary Stars and Other Satellites

Thursday 27 December: The "Best Of" Bridesmaids

Saturday 29 December: The Final Countdown

Sunday 30 December: 2012 Book Of The Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment