Radio Free Bookworms

on Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Nothing literary to report today. I'm gearing up for the December challenge by attempting to get my way through yet another impenetrable Thomas Bernhard book. Man I love him, though he completely does my head in. Anyway, I just wanted to put the word out that Bait For Bookworms is hitting the airwaves on the next episode of Triple J's Sunday Night Safran with John Safran and Father Bob McGuire. We'll be talking all things poetic and biblical, as I revisit the August challenge "Books For Blasphemers" and set myself up for a mighty big shellacking from any of the deities I offended or their followers. So tune in this Sunday night, December 5 from 9PM to hear my fall from grace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to it! - Francis

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed listening to you! Have ordered The Stranger online for my part of my summer reading.

The Bookworm said...

Thanks Jaime. The Stranger is the best short read of all time. far better than many of the tomes I have waded through over the years!

Tali said...

That Adam could sure use some muffin, haha!!

Post a Comment