Screen to Stage: I'm Steppin' Out!

on Thursday, February 16, 2012
Ok folks. A quick heads up for some forthcoming lit-type things at which I'll be appearing.

On March 8 I will be in conversation with the wonderful Etgar Keret at the Waverly Library in Bondi Junction, Sydney. Check out the flyer below*



On March 18 I will speaking at the opening of the new Lamm Jewish Library of Australia (304 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield South, Melbourne) at 2pm. I haven't got a concrete topic yet, but I think it will be Voicing The Silences: The Role of the 3rd Generation and Beyond in Writing The Holocaust.

Finally, way off in the distant future (well, August) I will be speaking in some way, shape or form at the Sydney Jewish Writers' Festival. I went as an attendee two years ago and it was amazing so I'm really looking forward to experiencing it from 'the other side' so to speak.

Hope to see some of you at one of these!



* I should probably disclaim that the raves from Rushdie and the New York Times are for Keret, not me. But hey, a boy can dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment